Tuesday, 17 April 2018

M3 Second Submission

I think that my pitch went well as I was confident in what I was talking about and it was clear that I was knowledgeable about the film and everything to do with it. I think that my pitch could have been better by me being less nervous as I sometimes mumbled and rambled on at times. At the end of the pitch I was asked three questions to which I think I responded well to.

My first question was; 'do you have any thoughts on how you would promote the film if it was successfully produced?'

To which I answered confidently; 'yes, I think that a good way to advertise it would be with posters saying "The Boggart!" in a similar script to that of the 1958 'The Blob!' because it is mysterious and iconic and would attract attention'

The second question was 'why do you think you should be chosen?'

'I think my film should be chosen because it is a very good example of what the competition E3 legends is looking for because of the iconic locations and genre.'

The final question I was given was ' Do you think that the swamps and marshes that you said boggarts live in is a good thing to have associated with Victoria Park given its status and well maintained features?'

'I think that Victoria park is a good place to find the boggart because even though they are called marsh habiting boggarts, they live in any place of wildlife.'

Overall, I think that the question and answer section of my pitch went well, except that I was a bit nervous and rambled on in some of the questions and said "errr" a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment