- Why is there a picture of chips under 'iconic locations'?
Chips may not be an iconic location to east London, but they are iconic to East London and I had an idea that involved chips from a chip shop.
- Why do you think that Victoria Park is a good place to find a marsh-habiting Boggart?
Marsh-habiting Boggarts like to live in areas of wildlife for example a forest/swamp/field. Victoria is one of the largest areas of wildlife in east London.
- What was the point in making 'Jaymie' the strong character if she is the character who needs to be saved from the Boggart in the end?
It creates some character development for the character 'Sean' as he was the weakest character. It will be done in a way that does not undermine her original self.
I then improved my pitch by including the extra information that I revealed whist answering the question.
No comments:
Post a Comment